PhD in Administration – Management, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
The program requires a minimum full-time residency of 3 years.
To be eligible, you must:
- Hold a Master’s degree, a diplôme d’études approfondies (DEA) or a Specialized Graduate Diploma (DESS) from a European educational system or an equivalent graduate diploma, in business administration or a related field, with an average deemed excellent by the School.
- Pass one of the following tests by the application deadline for program admission, with a score equal to the 70th percentile or better.
- TAGE MAGE (overall score: 283)
- GMAT (overall score: 640)
- GRE (overall score equivalent to GMAT score )
- Advanced proficiency in French or English.
For example, you must have completed 3 years (90 credits) of university studies entirely in French or English or have passed an accredited language test (TFI: 850 or TOEFL: a score of at least 100).
Certain programs at HEC Montréal have a limited number of places available. For these programs, the School cannot guarantee that all eligible applicants will be admitted.
Future students, follow us
Share this page