Le contenu

Attestations and transcripts

online application

Official transcript Electronic form
Unofficial transcript HEC en ligne
STM-OPUS Card Letter HEC en ligne
Proof of Enrollment Letter HEC en ligne
Proof of Graduation Letter Electronic form
Proof of Credits Completed/in Progress Letter to renew immigration documents Electronic form
Proof of tuition fees paid HEC en ligne
Document requiring the registrar's seal Electronic form

If you are getting an "Access Denied" error, please contact Zone Info. No document will be sent by email.



Processing time

It will take five business days. More time may be needed in some cases.

Past due account

Documents will not be issued to any student whose account is past due.


Zone Info online

Students > Attestations and transcripts