Attestations and transcripts
�Documents available in HEC en ligne
Go to HEC en ligne > Documents, in order to access:
- STM-OPUS card letter;
- Proof of Enrolment letter (certificate of school attendance);
- Proof of Graduation letter;
- Proof of Credits Completed/in Progress Letter to renew immigration documents;
- Invoice of tuition fees;
- An unofficial transcript (not valid for your CAQ renewal and the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) application).
Request for documents
Fill out the electronic form to obtain:
- An official transcript;
- A Proof of Enrolment for Immigration document (Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP));
- Document requiring the Registrar’s seal.
If you are unable to access the electronic form, please contact Zone Info. No document should be sent as an email attachment.
It will take five business days. More time may be needed in some cases.
Past due account
Documents will not be issued to any student whose account is past due.