PhD in administration - Information Technology
An application can be submitted even if the graduate studies (MSc or MBA) are still in progress. Candidates receiving an offer will be admitted conditionally upon providing their completed graduate degree and transcript before the beginning of their PhD, at the end of August.
|Fall Term||Winter Term||Summer Term|
|January 5||No admission||No admission|
Check our academic calendar for more information.
The program requires a minimum full-time residency of 3 years.
- Hold a Master of Science (MSc), a Master of Business Administration (MBA), a graduate degree in a related field or a degree deemed equivalent by the program administration, with an average deemed excellent by the School.
- It is highly recommended to pass one of the following tests by the application deadline for admission to this program:
- TAGE MAGE (a minimum score is required: 283; for information purposes, note that the average score of applicants recently admitted to the program is 336)
- GMAT (no minimum overall score required; for information purposes, note that the average score of applicants recently admitted to the program is 690)
- GRE (no minimum overall score required; for information purposes, note that the average score of applicants recently admitted to the program is a 690 on the GMAT)
- Advanced proficiency in French or English.
For example, you must have completed 3 years (90 credits) of university studies entirely in French or English or have passed an accredited language test (TFI: 850 or TOEFL: a score of at least 100).
For the supporting documents, see the steps for preparing an application.
Certain programs at HEC Montréal have a limited number of places available. For these programs, the School cannot guarantee that all eligible applicants will be admitted.
- Full time
- Part time
Future students, follow us
Share this page