You can be admitted to a PhD in Administration before completing your MSc at HEC Montréal. The admission decision is up to the Joint Program Committee, subject to the usual admission criteria. A maximum of two courses taken in the MSc program can be recognized, depending on the course syllabi and the grades earned.
To be eligible, you must:
- have completed 9 credits at the MSc at the time of your application and have completed 21 credits when you start your PhD.
- have obtained a GPA significantly better than the average for your MSc specialization
- be recommended by an HEC Montréal professor who agrees to supervise you for your doctoral studies
- pursue your PhD studies in the same field of specialization as your MSc studies or in a related field
- pass one of the following tests for program admission:
To request the accelerated admission, you must complete an admission application.