Le contenu

Working in Canada

You want to work in Canada during your studies or after you graduate? Here is what you need to know, in order to start the process as soon as possible.

You will need a work co-op permit and other documents, if needed.

See how to proceed

Certain conditions apply.

What you need to know

Most international students are allowed to work off campus.

See eligibility and conditions

You must obtain a post-graduation work permit and other documents, if needed.

Here’s how to proceed

For more information

Contact Zone Info

This online summary, dated February 27, 2019, holds no official standing. Changes may occur without notice. Quebec laws and regulations, as well as information emanating from the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration, and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, take precedence over this document.

Students > International students > Working in Canada