Job Search – Brief Employment Consultation
����Benefit from a brief consultation to answer specific questions regarding your job search, internship or supervised project
Who is eligible?
Students of all levels
- Answer urgent or one-time questions about finding a job, internship or supervised project.
- Respond to a short and urgent need, obtain specific information, etc.
- Be referred to the right service quickly, if needed.
- Resume / letter review
- Reviewing your LinkedIn profile
- Highlighting your skills in relation to a position
- Identification of obstacles in your job search
- Development of job search strategies (including internship and supervised project)
- Discussion of a personal issue related to the job search or internship and supervised project
Due to the length of this appointment, the above topics should be discussed in the Employment Clinic - by referral only. To do so, please write to email@example.com to obtain a referral and describe your needs in detail.
Availability posted every week to allow last minute appointments
Register the day before with this link:
Make an appointment�