Five Master’s programs make the QS rankings
September 27, 2019
Five HEC Montréal programs feature among the 2020 international rankings by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) of Britain:
Each ranking is based on the following weightings and criteria:
- Employability (30, 35 or 40%, depending on the program) – based on the responses of tens of thousands of employers from around the world in all sectors and industries over the past five years and on the employment rate for recent graduates.
- Entrepreneurship and alumni outcomes (15 or 20%, depending on the program) – drawn from the QS database of over 30,000 highly influential employers, industry leaders and award-winning professionals, and professionals at all levels.
- Return on investment (20%) – based on salary data six months after graduation and on salary growth assumptions.
- Thought leadership (15 or 20%, depending on the program) – based on responses from 200,000 academics from 60 countries, Scopus data and the percentage of faculty with a doctoral degree.
- Dversity (10%) – reflecting both faculty and student diversity (gender and international origin).