September 22th, 2021
Showcase your rotational program and participate in the new Young Leaders event organized
by the Career Management Services!
The goal of this latest initiative is designed to accelerate young leaders' career development.
This virtual recruitment event will take place on Wednesday, September 22th , 2021.
You will be given a 60-minute period split into two parts:
- Part 1 (20-40 minutes): company description, rotation program, recruitment process, in French and/or English.
- Part 2: Interactive Q&A and networking period between representatives and students.
The division of time between the first and second parts is at the discretion of the company.
What we offer
Availability will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Your participation includes:
- No fees! This is a free event for companies that are looking to hire
- No software to install or learn as we will be using Zoom which is convenient
- Your openings will be featured on our job board: My career
- An exclusive event webpage for your outreach
- A unique opportunity to share and bring your company's culture to life!
- visibility within the student community
- Direct contact with the HEC Montréal talent pool
- Personalized support before, during and after the event by the Career Management Services team
The number of representatives and the language chosen during the event is at the discretion of the company.
- Candidates looking for a challenging experience to accelerate their growth in the company and towards future management positions
- For rotational programs:
- December 2021 and Spring 2022 or 2023 BAA and MSc graduates
- All sectors and specializations combined, but specifically:
- Logistics, Marketing and Human Resources
- Consult our recruiter's guide for efficient use of time!
- Consult the employment statistics of HEC Montréal graduates
- Gain awareness of our programs here.
Contact our corporate relations team to reserve your spot or discuss opportunities at email@example.com.
This event is on a first-come, first-served basis with a limited number of kiosks available. Participation is free!