September 8-10th, 2021
Looking to recruit talent in the consulting field?
Attend the SPRINT Consulting recruitment event, hosted by HEC’s Career Management Services, present your company and network with high-performing students who aspire to a career in consulting.
This virtual recruitment event will take place from Wednesday, September 8th to Friday, September 10th, 2021.
You will be given a 60-minute period split in 2 parts:
- Part 1 (20-40 minutes): representatives will present their firm, employment opportunities, internships and their recruitment process.
- Part 2: Interactive Q&A and networking period between representatives and students.
The division of time between the first and second parts is at the discretion of the company.
What we offer
Availability will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Your participation includes:
- No fees! This is a free event for companies that are looking to hire
- No software to install or learn as we will be using Zoom which is convenient
- Your openings will be featured on our job billboard that's called My career
- An exclusive event webpage for your outreach
- A unique opportunity to share and bring your company's culture to life!
- visibility within the student community
- Direct contact with the HEC Montréal talent pool
- Personalized support before, during and after the event by the Career Management Services team
The number of representatives and the language chosen during the event is at your discretion.
- High achievers in both academic performance and professional and extracurricular activities
- For full-time positions: BBA and MSc graduates in December 2021 and spring of 2022
- For summer jobs and internships: in particular the graduating class of 2022-2023
- Consult our recruiter's guide for an efficient use of time!
- Consult the employment statistics of HEC Montréal graduates
- Gain awareness of our programs here.
Contact our corporate relations team to reserve your spot or discuss opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is on a first-come, first-served basis with a limited number of kiosks available. Participation is free!