September 15-17th, 2021
Take part in this unique event in finance to connect with high performing students who are interested in working in finance and find the talent you seek!
This virtual recruitment event will take place from Wednesday, September 15th to Friday, September 17th, 2021.
Firms will be present during the 60-minute period they have selected:
- Part 1 (20-40 minutes): representatives will describe their firm, their employment opportunities, internships and supervised projects and their recruitment process.
- Part 2: Q&A or networking period between representatives and students.
The division of time between the first and second part is at the discretion of the company.
Participation will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your participation includes:
- No fees! This is a free event for companies that are looking to hire
- No software to install or learn as we will be using Zoom which is convenient
- Your openings will be featured on our job billboard that's called My career
- An exclusive event webpage for your outreach
- A unique opportunity to share and bring your company's culture to life!
- visibility within the student community
- Direct contact with the HEC Montréal talent pool
- Personalized support before, during and after the event by the Career Management Services team
The number of representatives and the language chosen during the event is at your discretion.
- High achievers in both academic performance and professional and extracurricular activities
- For full-time positions: BBA and MSc graduates in December 2021 and spring of 2022
- For summer jobs and internships: in particular the graduating class of 2022-2023
- Consult our recruiter's guide for an efficient use of time!
- Consult the employment statistics of HEC Montréal graduates
- Gain awareness of our programs here:
- BBA - Specialization in finance (French): corporate financial decisions, portfolio management, financial risk management
- Certificate (French) – business finance, market finance,
- DESS (specialized graduate diploma programs, in French) – finance profession
- MSc in French – applied economics, applied financial economics, finance, financial engineering
- MSc in English - applied financial economics, finance, financial engineering
- MBA - Specialization in finance (in French)
- PhD - Finance
Contact our corporate relations team to reserve your spot or discuss opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is on a first-come, first-served basis with a limited number of kiosks available. Participation is free!