3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Canada H3T 2A7
- Ph. D. (Marketing), Concordia University
- M.B.A., American University in Cairo
- BBA, American University in Cairo
- Morality and Ethics in Consumption
- Consumer Culture Theory
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Social Media
This publication selection covers the last five years.
ABOELENIEN, Aya, ZEYNEP, Arsel, CHO, Charles H.;
« Passing the Buck versus Sharing Responsibility: The Roles of Government, Firms, and Consumers in Marketplace Risks during COVID-19 »
Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, vol. 6, no 1, 2021, p. 149-158.
This selection of supervision activities covers the last five years.