Is your company looking for new challenges locally and abroad? Our top experts bring you management training that can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Seminars or programs in every field of management. This training is based on the expertise of the approximately 300 professors.
- Professors who were educated at major universities, have direct ties to the business world, and have international experience.
- Active and participative teaching so students can immediately put what they’ve learned into practice (e.g., case studies, interactive discussions, simulations, critical incidents, and roleplay).
- Programs that are developed with the company’s input and adapted to regional and industry-related issues.
- Preliminary analysis or discussion so we can offer a program that meets the company’s specific training needs.
- Option to test out the format with a pilot seminar.
Benefit from our top expertise
In recent years, we have provided a wide range of bespoke training courses in various fields:
- Data science
- Digital transformation
- Energy management
- Health sector management
- Human resources development
- Leadership development
- Sustainable development
Interested in another area of expertise? Email us at email@example.com.
Some of our partners
- African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Centre d’Excellence Africain en Logistique et transport (CEALT) – Université de Djibouti
- ESAN Graduate School of Business
- European Centre for Executive Development (CEDEP)
- Groupe Délice
- LISI Aerospace
- NHH Bergen
“A very interactive seminar. The professor is a total expert in the field. He’s a skilled teacher and really embraces our experience and backgrounds. His innovative approach gets us engaged in the topic…This is crucial training for managers. It helps me manage my team better and improve quality of governance.”
Groups of 15 to 35 people from one or more organizations.
- Executives and directors
- Training seminar
- Intensive program (seminars given one after another)
- Work-study program over a longer period of time (e.g., one seminar per month)
Seminars are held in person, remotely or in blended format. A program website is created with a calendar, activities description, teaching material, etc.
Various types of evaluations can be conducted upon request to assess learning (e.g., deliverables, case studies, quizzes, and exams).
Depending on your needs, all year long.
- On the partner’s campus or at a location of the company’s choosing
- On HEC Montréal campus
Languages of instruction
- Mandarin, with consecutive interpretation
For other languages, please contact us.
CostEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact our email@example.com
+1 514 340-3595