Essentials of MBA (EsMBA and EsMBAo)
with experience and exchange, wherever you are!
This flagship program offered internationally provides training that focuses on practical application. It is adapted to managers seeking to advance professionally by learning more advanced management concepts. It offers flexibility, with both in-person and online courses.
- Training that fosters growth and success within your company by producing future first-rate managers.
- Fundamental skills for management roles and effective leadership.
- Development of cross-cutting, strategic thinking by learning about interdependence between the functions, issues and contexts of businesses.
- Active teaching so participants can immediately put what they’ve learned into practice and expand their business network (e.g., case studies, discussions, simulations, and problem solving).
- Contents adapted to the business’ sector of activity and regional issues.
- Interaction with multidisciplinary experts and discussions on best practices abroad.
“With Essentials of MBA, I found the training quality I needed as a manager. I was able to directly apply what I’d learned—and my team noticed it—ultimately to my company’s benefit.”
Benefit from HEC Montréal's reputation
- HEC Montréal is one of 63 management schools in the world that hold 3 prestigious accreditations: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
- It is a member of UNICON (International University Consortium for Executive Education), the largest global consortium of business school-based organizations, whose members are the global reference for executive education.
Some of our partners
HEC Montréal’s international programs team has been cooperating with a number of partners for years. Among them are reputable institutions, who continuously express their confidence in our programs.
- Asia Broadcasting Union
- China Guodian Corporation
- Fondation Africaine pour l'Éducation
- Groupe Chimique Tunisien
- MDI Algiers Business School
- Nesha Management Development Group
- SNDP – AGIL
- Professionals and managers with strong potential
- Managers of small- and medium-sized organization
Intensive, short term
Part time, longer term
Groups can welcome up to 35 people, whether from one or multiple companies, depending on what the partner chooses.
The members of each cohort receive a certificate of participation.
- In-person format: 18-25 days
- Online format: 54 or 96 hours
- On the partner’s campus or at a location of the company’s choosing.
- On HEC Montréal campus
Languages of instruction
For other languages, please contact us.
Email us at email@example.com
Contact our firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 514 340-3595