Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (graduate level – off campus)
Help your teams progress by providing them with an opportunity to build professional management skills adapted to real-life situations. This internationally offered graduate diploma in business administration will give them a broad understanding of how organizations and the economy operate. It can be customized for the specific issues that companies, the industry, and each region face.
- Program offered internationally in cooperation with our partner institutions, but subject to the usual conditions for admission and graduation at HEC Montréal.
- Initiation to the main challenges that companies face: globalization, competitiveness, innovation and technology.
- Introduction to various management tools used in fields such as marketing, finance, human resources, operations, information systems, management, decision sciences, accounting and economics.
- New teaching methods that integrate theory and practice, analysis and synthesis, reflection and action through case studies, team projects, simulations, and other activities.
- Possibility to customize the program structure with optional courses.
- Blended format to help maintain a balance between school, work and life, with some online and some in-person courses.
A prestigious and renowned north-american program
“For example, my human resources course’s teacher has at least 20 years’ experience in their field. That’s what I’m looking for: North-American training and expert faculty.”
Some of our partners
HEC Montréal’s international programs team has been cooperating with a number of partners for years. Among them are reputable universities who have expressed their confidence in this program.
Specialized Graduate Diploma (D.E.S.S.) in Business Administration, equivalent to the M2 level.
Professionals with or without a management degree
Part-time blended format: half of the classes in a course are given remotely, the other half on the campus of the partner institution.
16 months minimum
On the partner’s campus and online
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
French or English, depending on the partner school.
Hold a State-recognized undergraduate degree conferred by a university after 3 years studies (180 ECTS), with an average of 12/20 or a comparable average.
Contact our firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 514 340-3595