Digital communications – Event support
Digital Communications Services offers the following, subject to pre-approval:
- website creation
- newsletter mailings
- social media publications.
These services are not provided for events put on by external organizations.
Information that you must provide
Digital communications advisors need below information to develop and offer you the best communication tools.
- What are your communication objectives and who are your target audiences?
For a website
- Is it a new website? If it already exists, please provide the address.
For a newsletter
- Do you already use a mass email service? If so, which one?
- Will you need to mail several newsletters or is it a one-time newsletter?
For social media
- Do you want to create a new account? Provide the name of the person who will create it (required).
- Are there existing accounts for the event? If so, provide the address for each account.
- Will the event coordinators have accounts for event promotion? If so, which ones?
- Do you want Digital Communications Services to share existing content? Let us know at least 5 days before the date you want it shared so we can evaluate your request.
How to request services
Provide as many details as possible about your event in the Communications numériques (digital communications) section of the Events portal – Demandes de services – Jira.
A service ticket will be created to inform Digital Communications Services of your request. We will contact you as needed for specific information regarding this request.