Networking of interns
JANUARY 25, 2023
Attend our first Networking of interns event.
This on-campus event will take place during the common break from noon to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 25, 2023.
Meet the student community seeking an internship during this networking event. All programs included.
- Opportunity to share your company's culture with the student community
- An opportunity to present your internship program
- The opportunity to present your employer brand and to shine!
- Free participation
- Limited number of companies (15)
- Increased visibility within the student community
- Exclusive event page highlighting your opportunities
- Social media mentions of your presence on the Career Management Service
- Personalized support from the Career Services team before, during and after the event
Maximum of three representatives per company. Ideally:
- A HEC Montréal graduate who has completed an internship in your program to share their experience
- A manager who supervises internships to answer questions related to expectations and experience
- A member of the human resources department to answer questions related to recruitment
Student community from all programs (100+ undergraduate to graduate business programs) who are looking for an internship or project for May 2023 or September 2023:
- BBA students (internships)
- MSc students (internships and supervised projects)
- Professional Master's students (M.M.): sustainable development, cultural enterprise
- Francophone, Anglophone, bilingual or multilingual community
Reserve your place
Companies interested in recruiting interns and participating in the networking event must be able to offer an ongoing internship program and commit to recruiting multiple interns.
Maximum of 15 companies for this event.
Contact Véronique Proulx, Manager, Corporate Relations, to reserve your place or to discuss opportunities at email@example.com.