JUNE 10th, 2021
Attend MBA Crossroads, a new virtual recruitment event hosted by the HEC Career Management Services team.
Meet MBA students that are looking for a new challenge as of September 2021!
This virtual recruitment event will take place on the evening of Thursday, June 10th, 2021, from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Participation will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your participation includes:
- An exclusive virtual booth to meet with students for 120 minutes
- Featured posting of your offers on the HEC Montreal recruitment platform: My career
- Early access to the Resume book of the graduating cohorts
- Personalized event page for promotion to students before the event
- Promotion of your participation in the MBA community
The number of representatives and the language chosen during the event are at the discretion of the company.
- Participation is free!
- No additional software to install or learn, the Zoom platform will be used
- Direct contact with the HEC Montreal MBA student community
- Increased visibility of companies within the MBA student community
- A unique opportunity to share and experience your company's culture
- Personalized coaching before, during and after the event by the Career Management Services team
- Full-time MBA students who are looking for a full-time job as of September 2021
- Francophone, Anglophone or multilingual speakers
- Canadian and international students, from several countries
- Interested in:
- Rotational programs
- Temporary or contractual
Contact Véronique Proulx, Advisor, Corporate Relations, to reserve your place at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is on a first-come, first-served basis with a limited number of kiosks available. Participation is free!