FROM JANUARY 18TH TO JANUARY 21ST, 2021
Take part in our new virtual Internship Fair organized by HEC Montreal’s Career Management Services.
Offer an internship, project or consulting mandate to students.
View your opportunities here!
This virtual event will take place over three days. Presentations will be held from Tuesday, January 19th to Thursday, January 21st, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
A 60-minute period is offered to companies:
- Part one: representatives will describe their firm, their internships and supervised project opportunities as well as their recruitment process, in French and/or English.
- Part two: a simultaneous question-and-answer period between representatives and students.
The division of time between the parts, and the language preference is at the employer’s discretion.
- An exclusive 60-minute information session
- Your job postings will be featured (internships and/or supervised project) on HEC Montréal's job-board
- Streamlined registration process (your company will be invoiced directly)
- No extra software to install. The fair will use Microsoft Teams
- Direct contact with HEC Montreal’s student community
- Increased corporate visibility within the student community
- Assistance before, during, and after the event by the Career Management Services team
- Direct contact with the CPA Committee for accounting internships)
- Benefit from a subsidy of 50% of your intern’s salary
- Students in all programs (over 100 undergraduate and graduate management programs) who are looking for an internship and/or a supervised project in May or September 2021
- Accounting internships
- BBA students (internships)
- MSc. Students (supervised project)
- English, French and bilingual students
$150 for a 60-minute period - including a featured posting of your opportunities on our recruitment platform My Career.
The mission of the CPA Committee is to promote the accounting profession within the university, to provide students with information on accounting, and to facilitate contact with the internship masters in the various areas of accounting.
Contact Véronique Proulx, Business Relations Advisor, to save your spot at our new Internship Fair: firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is on a first-come-first-serve basis with a limited number of time-slots available.