JANUARY 24, 2023
Participate in our unique marketing event, Intern's Den.
Play the game with us and be seen in a different light by candidates interested in your internship opportunities!
This on-campus, in-person event will take place on Tuesday, January 24, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at our Decelles building or Côte-Saint-Catherine.
What's in the Intern's Den?
- Part 1: We're turning tables! Representatives will have 10 minutes to present their company, their competitive advantages and their opportunities in a concise "pitch" format. A visual aid will be available. The student community will be in the amphitheatre.
- Second part: Networking period between company members and the student community.
A total of 1 hour of presentations and 2 hours of networking between company participants and the student community.
An optional sponsorship can be made for lunch during the networking period.
- Opportunity to share your company's culture with the student community
- The opportunity to present your employer brand originally!
- In-person meetings with HEC Montréal students
- Limited number of places for companies (6)
- Increased visibility within the student community
- Exclusive event page
- Mentions on the Career Management Service's social media of your presence
- Personalized support from the Career Services team before, during and after the event
The number of representatives and language chosen for the exchange period is at the discretion of the company. Ideally:
- A HEC Montréal graduate who has completed an internship in your company to share their experience
- A manager who supervises internships to answer questions related to expectations and experience
- A member of the human resources department to answer questions related to recruitment
- Student community from all programs (100+ undergraduate to graduate business programs) who are looking for an internship or supervised project for May or September 2023
- BA students (internships)
- MSc students (internships and supervised projects)
- Professional Master's students (M.M.): sustainable development, cultural enterprise
- Francophone, Anglophone, bilingual or multilingual community
Reserve your place
Companies interested in recruiting interns and participating in the event must offer an ongoing internship program and commit to recruiting multiple interns.
Maximum of 6 companies for this event.
Contact Véronique Proulx, Manager, Corporate Relations, to reserve your place or to discuss opportunities at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.