Industry Connexions | Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical
A series of meetings between students and mentors to allow tomorrow’s talents to benefit from the advice and experience of professionals with inspiring backgrounds in their chosen fields.
Second Edition :
Monday, November 7, 2022
Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical
Future managers or professionals of tomorrow in the life sciences and pharmaceutical world, this second edition aims to bring together mentors with varied and diversified backgrounds to guide young HEC Montreal talent on the path to their professional future. Expected fields: hospitals, private clinics, healthcare networks, pharmaceutical companies, and much more!
The complete list of mentors will be announced 2 weeks prior to the event.
4 to 4:45 pm:
Mentors Café to exchange with other industry professionals before the mentoring and networking sessions.
4:45 to 5 pm:
Speech by an HEC Montréal Alumni who works in the field to present his or her inspiring story and career path.
5 to 6:30 pm:
Speed-mentoring and networking. Each mentor meets with a small group of students at a time around a table to:
- Introduce themselves, talk about their background, and interest in the field, share advice with students and answer their questions.
- The students will have access to the list of mentors ahead of time and will therefore arrive with specific issues or questions.
- A cocktail will be served during the mentoring sessions.
- A virtual board will be available to highlight research projects in the field, job opportunities, upcoming events, etc.
End of the event.
Student Profiles :
- Graduate students with a keen interest in your industry who could benefit from the guidance of professionals with experience in the field.
- The event will be open to all HEC Montréal students and registration will be required to participate due to the room capacity.
Would you be interested in sharing your experience, meeting our students and answering their questions, or would you like to nominate someone from your network? Contact Marion Malique, Corporate Relations Advisor: email@example.com
For all industries presented in 2022-2023 and to find out about our recruitment events, visit our calendar.
Fields Overview :
October, 2022 – Arts, Culture and Sports
November, 2022 – Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical
January, 2023 – Information Technology
February, 2023 – Digital Creativity
March, 2023 – Transformation, Construction and Transportation
April, 2023 – Cleantech and Sustainability