Consultation or integration
These projects let you put your skills, know-how and leadership to work by carrying out a specific mandate, from start to finish, under the supervision of a professor.
Supervised field project
- For full-time students and part-time students
- 5 credits
- 5 weeks for full-time students and 8 weeks for part-time students
- Team of four or five students
- 800 to 1,000 hours devoted to planning and carrying out the mandate, and to oral and written presentations
- One team per project; the project must be related to managing a business (e.g. restructuring, developing a marketing strategy, reviewing policies, analyzing business opportunities, etc.) and is supervised by a professor specialised in the domain of the project.
You will automatically be enrolled by your program administration.
Information brochure for businesses
This lets you apply the concepts, models and techniques studied during your courses as part of a research, analysis or consultation project.
Conditions and enrolment
To enrol for an individual project (1.5 credits), you must:
- have taken the prerequisite courses;
- suggest a work plan with a schedule;
- find an HEC Montréal professor to supervise your project;
- complete the form.
For more information, see the Course portal or ZoneCours.