- The candidate fills out his/her part of the form.
- Be sure to include the referee’s email address, because the request for the letter of recommendation form is sent to the email address link you provide.
- The candidate then receives an email confirmation (using the contact information entered on the form), indicating the request for the letter of recommendation has been sent.
- The referee receives an email providing the link to the recommendation to be filled out, as well as a one-time password to access it.
- The referee then accesses the form, using the link received by email, and enters the one-time password.
- The referee fills out the recommendation form, including a competency scale and a written section.
- Once the recommendation has been submitted, it cannot be modified.
- The referee then receives confirmation that the recommendation has been sent to the Registrar’s Office.
- The candidate receives an email confirmation that the recommendation has been submitted by the referee.
- The Registrar’s Office then attaches the letter of recommendation to the candidate’s application file within five working days of receiving the recommendation.
- Recommendations will appear in HEC en ligne > Documents > Documents Upload, in the section "Submit supporting documents".