Aim for a career with more challenges and better potential for advancement. Specialize in a field related to your undergraduate studies.
A Master’s that fits you
- Specializations in all fields of management.
- Open to anyone holding an undergraduate degree in various fields, ranging from management to engineering, mathematics, computer science, psychology, sociology and many others.
- Over 300 professors from the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Advanced research, with highly reputed research chairs, groups and centres.
- Nearly $1.6 million in MSc scholarships awarded annually.
- Close ties to the business community.
- Access to the largest bilingual business library in Canada.
- A placement rate of almost 100% and lifelong access to our Career Management Service for alumni.
- This program offers the possibility to begin your doctoral studies even before completing your Master’s degree.
Master’s degrees offered in English
Master’s degrees offered in French
This icon identifies programs with hybrid mode courses: blended, distance and in-person.
This pictogram shows the programs that are offered at our downtown building.
Arts and culture
Business management and public administration
Entrepreneurship and innovation
Human resources management
Logistics and operations
Sustainable Development Management
An international experience!
Getting a master’s degree at HEC Montréal also comes with opportunities to live abroad for a year and build a foundation for an international career.
- See the program descriptions