Thank you to our donors!

April 18, 2016

The interactive version of the 2015 HEC Montréal Foundation annual report is now available, containing photos and videos with stories and testimonials of all kinds by our students and donors.

Our donors’ generosity made some exceptional accomplishments possible in 2015. The School was able to allot some $12.4 million to research and teaching, and to award over $7 million in scholarships to its students. Pledges amounted to $10,563,012.

It is worth mentioning that the proportion of individual donations was up sharply from previous years. In fact, 45% of donations were made by individuals, with the other 55% coming from organizations. In other words, our pool of donors is expanding constantly, and that is great news!

We want to express our tremendous gratitude to our donors for making this all possible. HEC Montréal can continue to aim high and maintain the tradition of excellence underlying its sterling reputation.

Thanks a million – in fact, many million!


News > 2016 > Thank you to our donors!