International Office – Europe (BIE)
Based in Paris, the International Office team represents HEC Montréal in Europe. The Office is responsible for informing you about our programs, study opportunities within our School and partnership opportunities. It helps you find internships and employment and also organizes alumni activities.
Did you know?
- We have the largest international exchange program in Canada.
- We operate double-degree programs with 6 prestigious universities and schools: Emlyon Business School, Lancaster University Management School, Bocconi University, ESCP Business School, SKEMA Business School and University of Melbourne.
- HEC Montréal is the only Canadian university that has had an office in Europe for the past 20 years. This has opened the doors for cooperation with European organizations and companies and served as a hub for a united and powerful alumni network.
Contact the person in charge of student recruitment in Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for an internship or job in Europe?
We offer complete and personalized support.
- CV and cover letter revision
- Interview simulations
- Internship search help (useful websites and coaching)
- Opportunities to connect with other graduates, plus help networking
For more information on our programs, alumni network and partnership opportunities, write to email@example.com.
HEC Montréal has developed long-lasting relationships with more than 80 academic partners in Europe.
To contact us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Press and Media
Send your enquiries to email@example.com