Short Undergraduate Programs
Is your career stalled? A short undergraduate program can give you the basics you need to get it moving again, in a variety of management fields.
HEC Montréal offers a wide range of short undergraduate programs taught entirely in French (refer to each certificate for language requirements and proof of proficiency).
Take a short undergraduate program to:
- meet the demands and challenges in your business environment
- develop specific competencies for your profession or industry
- gain practical skills
- earn an attestation of studies from HEC Montréal
You can adapt your course schedule to your availability (mostly evening and weekend courses, sometimes daytime). What’s more, many courses are offered in hybrid format, alternating in-person and online instruction. Some courses are entirely online.
Several short undergraduate programs offered downtown
Select short undergraduate programs are offered at the new downtown building.
- Flexible approach and adapted timetables to help you balance work, school and family life
- Steps away from the Montréal business community, giving you easy access to knowledge sharing and job-search assistance
- Access to a top-notch learning environment and resources: innovative facilities and state-of-the-art technology
Choose your short undergraduate program (Offered only in French)
This icon identifies programs with hybrid mode courses: blended, distance and in-person.
This pictogram shows the programs that are offered at our downtown building.
Entrepreneurship and innovation
Logistics and operations
Sustainable development management
Continue directly to a certificate
Once you have completed a short undergraduate program, you may be eligible to enrol in a certificate program.
See the short undergraduate program descriptions for further details.
- Full time
- Part time