||Date of decision by the selection committee
||Deadline for accepting your offer of admission
||Program begins in
|International candidates : Apply no later than Round 3, to leave time for your immigration procedures.
Measures have been taken in response to the current situation, which has caused several testing centres to close.
- For admission tests:
- GMAT: an online version of the test is now available.
- GRE: an online version of the test will soon be available.
- TAGE MAGE: you can apply for admission even if you are not able to provide the results of the test. We will process your application and then evaluate the options.
- You can apply for admission even if a language test is required. You also have the option to take a language test online.
- Hold an undergraduate degree.
- Have at least 2 years' full-time professional experience at the start of the program (not including internships).
- Pass one of the admission tests:
- GMAT (competitive score: 630 or higher, suggested minimum: 570)
- GRE (score equivalent to that of the GMAT)
- TAGE MAGE (competitive score: 300 or higher, suggested minimum score: 250)
For the supporting documents, see the steps of preparing an application.
Certain programs at HEC Montréal have a limited number of places available. For these programs, the School cannot guarantee that all eligible applicants will be admitted.