Check our Academic Calendar for more information.
On account of the waiting period (between 1 and 5 months) involved in meeting the entry requirements to Canada and Quebec, we strongly encourage international applicants to apply for the fall term only.
- You must hold a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), an undergraduate degree in a related field or a degree deemed equivalent by the program administration.
- You must have obtained a GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.3, or the GPA required by the original university for admission to a graduate program if the latter is higher.
- You must have earned as a minimum a general license or bachelor diploma accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education after a minimum of 3 years of university studies (180 ECTS).
Note that RNCP-labeled titles, the University Bachelor of Technology (BUT), as well as the baccalaureate and bachelor's degree including a technological diploma (BTS or DUT) are not eligible.
- You must have obtained an average of at least 12 out of 20 for all years of university.
- You must hold a university degree recognized by the State giving access to a master’s program at your original university.
Note that a baccalaureate or bachelor's degree including a technological diploma (BTS, DTS or DUT) is not eligible.
- You have obtained, for all years of university, an average of at least 12 out of 20 or the minimum GPA required by the University of origin for an admission into a graduate program.
- Have advanced proficiency in English when applying.
If you have an intermediate-advanced level proficiency, you will have to take the course Business English – Advanced from your first year of studies.
For the supporting documents, see the steps of preparing an application.