HEC Montréal offers a wide range of management certificates taught entirely in French (refer to each certificate for language requirements and proof proficiency).
A variety of accessible, flexible programs
- HEC Montréal offers certificates in all fields of management.
- Admission requirements include recognized college or university studies and/or a certain number of years of work experience in Canada or abroad.
- You can adapt your course schedule to your availability (mostly evening and weekend courses, sometimes daytime). What’s more, many courses are offered in hybrid format, alternating in-person and online instruction. Some courses are entirely online.
- Want to know more about the modes of instruction at HEC Montréal? See our webpage for details
For practical and profitable results attuned to the job market
- HEC Montréal takes a practical approach to teaching, so that you can apply your new knowledge in your work.
- Some of our programs give you access to recognized professional accreditation.
- Studying at HEC Montréal also gives you lifetime access to our Career Management Service and the opportunity to network with tens of thousands of alumni during and after your studies.
Several certificate programs offered downtown
Certain certificate programs are offered at the new downtown building.
- Flexible approach and adapted timetables to help you balance work, school and family life
- Steps away from the Montréal business community, giving you easy access to knowledge sharing and job-search assistance
- Access to a top-notch learning environment and resources: innovative facilities and state-of-the-art technology
Certificates in all fields of management (offered only in French)
This icon identifies programs with hybrid mode courses: blended, distance and in-person.
This pictogram shows the programs that are offered at our downtown building.
Entrepreneurship and innovation
Logistics and operations
Sustainable development management
Earn a Bachelor of Management by accumulated certificates
You can combine certain certificates to earn a Bachelor of Management by accumulated certificates from the Université de Montréal.
- Mostly part-time – some programs can be taken full-time
- Mainly evenings and weekends