PhD in administration - Logistics and Operations Management
The program requires a minimum full-time residency of 3 years.
- Hold a Master of Science (MSc), a Master of Business Administration (MBA), a graduate degree in a related field or a degree deemed equivalent by the program administration, with an average deemed excellent by the School.
- Pass one of the following tests by the application deadline for program admission, with a score equal to the 70th percentile or better.
- TAGE MAGE (overall score: 283)
- GMAT (overall score: 640)
- GRE (overall score equivalent to GMAT score )
- Advanced proficiency in French and English.
For example, you must have completed 3 years (90 credits) of university studies entirely in French or English or have passed an accredited language test (TFI: 850 or TOEFL: a score of at least 100).
Certain programs at HEC Montréal have a limited number of places available. For these programs, the School cannot guarantee that all eligible applicants will be admitted.
Future students, follow us
Share this page