PhD in administration - International Business
PhD in Administration — International Business
Are you interested in international issues? Intrigued by trade, geopolitics, strategies, finance or market globalization? This PhD will let you gain in-depth expertise in these fields and prepare you for a career in academia or business.
Your PhD in short
- Offered by HEC Montréal jointly with Concordia and McGill universities and the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM). This partnership gives you access to resources (faculty and courses) rarely available elsewhere in the world.
- Full-time program allowing you to complete your studies in four or five years.
- Tuition fees waived and competitive funding for the first four years of your studies.
For a career in academia or business
of the 10 graduates from this PhD program hold positions at Canadian or foreign universities. All the others are working as executives, managers or consultants in the private sector.
Varied research interests
- Economic geography
- Geopolitics of international business
- International and comparative political economics
- International finance
- International strategies
- International trade
- Management of knowledge and innovations
- Market globalization
- Risk management in international business
World-class research in international business
HEC Montréal offers doctoral students in international business an exceptional scientific milieu including a research chair and four professorships.
Researchers in this specialization work closely with several research groups and knowledge transfer hubs, including:
Future students, follow us
Share this page