Programs and services
The Hélène Desmarais Building has enabled HEC Montréal to expand its training and service offering. The school is now closer to its business clientele in the downtown core, fostering knowledge sharing to help businesses thrive.
New spaces for an enriched offering
HEC Montréal now has nearly 24,000 square metres of downtown space to accommodate its activities. These new spaces include:
- 27 classrooms
- a 296-seat amphitheatre
- a modular conference and event centre
- several rooms that can accommodate various types of events
HEC Montréal can now:
- Expand its offering of distinctive, specialized management programs taught in French
- Enhance exchanges with institutional partners
- Create a space for research, transfer, and co-innovation
The building boasts 27 classrooms with state-of-the-art equipment supporting cutting-edge teaching methods.
The Rachelle and Alain-Paris Amphitheatre seats 296. It plays a vital role in the life of the building and is a venue for large-scale events.
The library spaces are designed to support concentration and collaboration and feature a variety of furnishings.
Meeting rooms are equipped with technology that supports remote work and interaction with people in other campus buildings.
Study areas are all located in brightly lit areas. They offer striking views of the downtown core and its prestigious buildings.
Students and staff have access to 34 study rooms with a variety of furnishings and layouts.
Training, study, and exchange programs
- MBA and EMBA
- Several undergraduate certificates and short graduate programs
- Several Specialized Graduate Diplomas (D.E.S.S.) and Short Graduate Programs
- Several professional master’s programs
Research and transfer activities
- Canadian Derivatives Institute (CDI)
- Centre for Research on Organizational Transformation (CETO)
- Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Acquisition, and Business Families Hub
- Health Care Management Hub
- Institut du Québec (IDQ)
- Mosaic – Creativity & Innovation Hub
- Next AI
- Sports Management Hub
- Supply Chain Research Group (CHAÎNE)
- Top Executives and Strategic Management Hub
Resources and academic services
- Francine-Roy Library
- Coop HEC Montréal (in French only) : A university bistro-caterer and boutique-bookstore
- HEC Montréal Foundation and Alumni Relations Office
- Classroom and meeting room rental service
- Zone Info – Polykar Space: information on programs, admissions, course registration, and student services