3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Canada H3T 2A7
Fax : n/a
Office : 5.263
- Ph.D. (Management), University of Lausanne
- MSc., (Management), University of Lausanne
- B.A., (Honors Business Administration), Ivey Business School, Western University
- Ethical decision-making
- Corporate ethics programs
- Gender and diversity
- Workplace creativity
- Sustainability and social responsibility
This publication selection covers the last five years.
CHUI, Celia, KOUCHAKI, Maryam, GINO, Francesca;
« “Many others are doing it, so why shouldn't I?”: How being in larger competitions leads to more cheating »
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, vol. 164, 2021, p. 102-115.
CHUI, Celia, GRIEDER, Manuel;
« The Effects of Investigative Sanctioning Systems on Wrongdoing, Reporting, and Helping: A Multiparty Perspective »
Organization Science, vol. 31, no 5, 2020, p. 1090-1114.
This selection of supervision activities covers the last five years.