BBA – International Pathway
HEC Montréal and several other schools have partnered to offer students recognized international pathways that are outward looking and encourage initiative. Through these partnerships, students can pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at HEC Montréal and earn two degrees to demonstrate their skills as future managers.
- This academic program starts in your home country and will take 4 to 5 years to complete.
- There are several formulas, depending on the agreement; students arrive in Montréal after one, two or three years of study at a partner university (BBA 1+3; BBA 2+2; or BBA 3+2).
- The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program focuses on the organizational functions: developing analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills, and incorporating the latest management theories.
- Students gain practical experience (e.g., case studies, simulations, professional internships, practitioner conferences, trading room projects, course projects and intensive IT use) and are able to build a contact network.
- They develop skills that are cross-cutting and intercultural: creativity, autonomy, leadership, teamwork, bilingual written and verbal communication, and business ethics.
- The program is outward looking, with options to participate to the Campus Abroad Program and to international internships. BBA 1+3 students can access Canada’s largest exchange program in management.
- A special team provides support for students navigating important steps (e.g., enrolment, the immigration process and adapting to social, cultural and university life).
Receive an HEC Montréal degree
9 Partner Schools
|AUM - American University of the Middle East
|BEM - Management School
|Ivory Coast, Senegal
|CTBU – Chongqing Technology and Business University
|HUST – Huazhong University of Science and Technology
|MDI - Algiers Business School
|SKEMA Business School (Campus France, Campus Bello Horizonte)
|SMU - MSB – Mediterranean School of Business
|SMU - Medtech - Mediterranean Institute of Technology
|UP – Universidad del Pacifico
Would you like to study at one of these partner schools? Get in touch with them to learn more about their admissions requirements.
If you are already enrolled at one of these schools and would like to continue your program at HEC Montréal, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have successfully completed your studies and the following math courses: differential calculus, integral calculus, linear and vector algebra.
- Have been recommended by your school
- Meet the program language requirements.
Equivalencies and course content
- HEC Montréal and partner schools have mapped out the program courses to allow for course equivalencies and ensure that students have identical foundations no matter the country in which they began their program.
- A few HEC Montréal professors give courses at the partner schools that will prepare students for our methods and learning tools.