- You must first obtain authorization from your university.
- Tell us you are interested by contacting HEC Montréal at email@example.com.
- If you are approved, you will receive an email inviting you to apply online for admission.
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at a university other than HEC Montréal.
- Have completed at least one year of university studies.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.7/4.3 or equivalent.
- Submit a letter of authorization from your home university.
- Show adequate proficiency in French, English or Spanish, depending on the selected courses.
- Submit an application for admission.
- Pay the fees.
As a guest student, you will be recognized as a regular student at the School.
- You will have access to the same services as other students.
- You must abide by the rules and policies of the School.
- You must also maintain full-time student status.