FINvest 2023, the finance event of the year, will take place on campus at HEC Montréal on September 12 and 13, 2023.
Organized by the HEC Montréal’s Career Management Services, this free event gives employers the opportunity to meet and recruit top-performing students in the field of finance, i.e., those who have distinguised themselves through their academic, extracurricular and professional achievements.
The event will take place in two parts, lasting a total of 3 hours on campus, and will be of interest to companies looking to fill positions and/or internships in market finance, corporate finance or quantitative finance.
How to attend?
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the activity to set up promotional material (if desired) and test your equipment (PowerPoint, video with sound, etc.)
- Duration: 30 minutes
Part 1: Employers’ pitch
- Employers’ pitch where 6 companies take turns presenting their company to a classroom of student interested in internship or job opportunities in finance
- Duration: 60 minutes, divided into 6 x 8-minute presentations, with a 2-minute break between each company for transitions
Part 2: Networking
- Networking with all the students who attended the Employers’ Pitch
- Duration: 90 minutes
What we offer?
- An opportunity to share your company’s culture with the student community
- The opportunity to present your employer brand in an original way
- Face-to-face meetings with HEC Montréal students
- Free participation for employers and students
- Limited spots for companies
- Increased visibility within the student community
- Acknowledgement of your presence on the Career Management Services’ social media platforms
- Personalized support from the Career Management Services team before, during and after the event
HEC talent pool:
- High achievers in both academic performance and professional and extracurricular activities
- For full-time positions: BBA and MSc graduates in December 2023 and Spring of 2024
- For Summer jobs and internships: the graduating class of 2024-2025
Book your spot:
If you are interested in booking your spot, contact Marion Malique, Advisor, Corporate Relations at the following email: email@example.com
Please note that spots are limited for companies and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis as well as based on the job and internship offers’ relevance. Book yours now!