HEC Montréal’s excellence in management teaching and research is recognized worldwide. As proof, the School was the first in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious international accreditations in its field: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
HEC Montréal is also :
- A stimulating learning environment, enriched by the international students and permanent residents who make up 35% of the student body
- Renowned, expert faculty in all management fields
- A leader in research thanks to some 50 research chairs, centres and groups
- Up-to-date, varied teaching methods
- Ultramodern facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology
- An international exchange program including 133 partner institutions in 40 countries
- Canada’s largest bilingual business library
- A trading room with real-time financial data from Bloomberg and Reuters
- A highly efficient Career Management Service, available lifelong for alumni
- An influential business network, with tens of thousands of alumni around the globe
Building on our excellence in teaching and research, HEC Montréal is a French-language institution open to the world and solidly rooted in Quebec society, that trains management leaders who make a responsible contribution to the success of organizations and to sustainable social development.
To be a hub of management knowledge that inspires, innovates and makes our mark worldwide, thanks to:
- the quality and relevance of our teaching and research;
- our influence and engagement in the local, national and international communities;
- our human-centred, responsible and collaborative approach.