Before submitting the initial version of your case and its teaching notes to the IJCSM, please make sure that:
- the case and teaching notes have been properly anonymised to ensure that there is nothing to allow identification of the authors;
- they conform with the presentation guidelines and that you have verified the linquistic quality the documents – we recommend that you have the documents revised by a professional proofreader prior to their submission;
- you have complied with rules of ethics and integrity; i.e., you are not in a conflict of interest; you own the copyright to all documents submitted, including images, tables, figures, video clips, etc., and; you have and can provide any necessary written authorizations;
- you have obtained authorization for publication from the company or individuals concerned, where applicable;
- the case has not already been published or distributed elsewhere or submitted to another journal or case centre concurrently.
Before submitting the revised version of your case and teaching notes to the IJCSM, please make sure that: