Job Search Sites and Resources
Visit the My Career portal
Career Management Services’ job and internship search site offers numerous job, internship and supervised project opportunities in Canada and abroad. Companies hoping to recruit HEC Montréal students post their opportunities here. Don’t forget to configure one or more “job alerts”.
View the opportunities
Sites by activity sector
EmploisSpécialisés.com (in French only)
Arts and Culture
Retail and Consumer Goods
Engineering and Technical
Sites by specialization
Business Analysis- Information Technology
Human Resource Management
Management and Sustainable Development
Europe: take advantage of personalized coaching
HEC Montréal can assist you in your job search in Europe.
- Customize your CVs and cover letters
- Coaching and connecting
- Internship opportunities
- Information on rules and regulations and administrative support (internship agreement, visa and health insurance, for example)
Find out more about services offered in Europe.
Opportunities made available by our partners
- Goinglobal, internships and jobs in Canada and in more than 35 countries.
- MBA-Exchange, job opportunities and career events for MBA students.
- MyWorldAbroad, internships and jobs, site and employer directory, advice and resources.
- Vault, information guide on working abroad, career and company profile guides, job and internship opportunities in the United States.
- EFMD – Global talent platform, job and internship opportunities with world-renowned companies abroad.
These sites run by our partners are accessible in the “Resources” section of the My Career portal.
Sites and organizations posting opportunities
To go further
Career Management Services offers many individual services and workshops to help you network and find jobs.