Personalized Coaching in Europe
Need help getting ready for the European job market? Get personalized support.
What we offer
- CV and cover letter revision
- Interview simulations
- Internship search help (useful websites and coaching)
- A chance to connect with other graduates, plus help networking
- Help with your studies, based on your needs: information on master’s courses, contact with graduates and application support
- Administrative support (e.g. visa and health insurance)
Before making an appointment
Go to the My Career website to find information about your particular needs.
Make an appointment
Request an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include:
- Your first and last name
- Your HEC Montréal ID
- Your phone number
- Your general availability (e.g. Monday morning and afternoon, Thursday morning)
- What you need help with (e.g. clarifying your career goals, CV and cover letter revision, administrative support)
Be sure to attach your CV to the email.
If you have to cancel this meeting, contact the person with whom the meeting is planned.