Le contenu

End-of-studies internships

To carry out an internship at the end of your studies, you must:  

Finding an internship

You are responsible for finding an internship position. However, the School offers different resources to help you:


Submit the Course-project registration form on HEC en ligne, by selecting “Submit documents” and then “Project course/Internship/Workshop”.


End of internship declaration

Upon completing your internship, you must submit the following documents to your program administration (suite 5.450 in the Côte-Ste-Catherine building or by email):

Students > My program > Master of science (MSc) > Internship > End-of-studies internships