The objective of need-based bursaries is to help students that are dealing with a difficult situation that could compromise the continuation of their studies. The extra financial support in the form of the need-based bursary would serve to remedy that situation.
All students who meet the following criteria can apply for a need-based bursary:
- Be a full-time student (or deemed full-time registered as determined by the Aide financière aux études);
- Have completed and passed one term of full-time studies;
- Not be enrolled at HEC Montréal in an international exchange program;
- Demonstrate a punctual need for financial assistance (i.e. precarious financial situation of short duration);
- Have a GPA that is at or above the average required for the program.
Submit an application
Fill out the online form (only available when competitions are open)
- Complete one form only for all need-based bursaries.
- The name of recipients will remain confidential.