Short Graduate Program in Business Analytics
This program is only offered on a part-time basis and it does not allow the international students to obtain a study permit.
Educated anywhere in Canada
- You must hold a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), an undergraduate degree in a related field or a degree deemed equivalent by the program administration, with a GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.3, or the GPA required by the original university for admission to a graduate program, if the latter is higher.
Other education systems
Educated abroad, under the French system
- You must hold a diploma after 4 years of university studies following a secondary school baccalauréat (BAC+4), with an average of at least 12 out of 20 for all years of university.
Educated abroad, not under the French system
- You must hold a university degree giving access to a master’s program at your original university, with an average of at least 12 out of 20 for all years of university.
- Pass one of the following tests before the application deadline for the program.
- Candidates who have completed at least 45 undergraduate credits in Canada or at least 30 graduate credits in Canada when submitting their application are not required to take these tests.
Note that the labour market in Quebec generally requires a good knowledge of French. If you do not have the requisite level of proficiency in that language, you are strongly encouraged to take qualifying courses in business French
For the supporting documents, see the steps of preparing an application.
Certain programs at HEC Montréal have a limited number of places available. For these programs, the School cannot guarantee that all eligible applicants will be admitted.
Future students, follow us
Share this page
Short Graduate Program