Master of science (MSc) – business analytics
Master of Science (MSc) – Business Analytics
Take on one of the greatest challenges in the digital era, and become an expert in analyzing big data. Acquire the skills you need for the most effective decision making, to become more competitive and innovative.
- Application of quantitative mathematics and specialized business analytics computer tools (e.g. operational research, data mining and statistics)
- Principles for optimizing business processes
- Students can choose the supervised project stream to gain real work experience, or explore a specific area of interest in the research-oriented thesis stream
- Professors renowned in Canada and abroad, in both the academic and business communities
RESEARCH CHAIRS, CENTRES AND GROUPS
The Institute for Data Valorization (IVADO) brings together industry professionals and academic researchers to develop expertise in the fields of data science, optimization (operational research) and artificial intelligence.
- Canada Research Chair in Distribution Management
- Canada Research Chair in Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- Data Mining Chair
- Centre de recherches mathématiques (CRM)
- Group for Research in Decision Analysis (GERAD)
QTEM Masters Program : JOIN A WORLD-CLASS NETWORK!
Are you looking to develop skills in analytical and quantitative techniques to support decision-making in an international context? Spend a term at one of the institutions in the prestigious QTEM network and earn your QTEM certification in quantitative technology in economics and management.
Learn about the program and eligibility criteria
Your career outlook
Nearly 100 %
Montréal is known for its expertise in operational research, a rapidly growing sector. In fact, major businesses are creating analytics departments sure to generate new positions for specialists in this field.
Positions held by program graduates:
- Applications analyst
- Business analyst
- Business intelligence analyst
- Director of operations
Future students, follow us
Share this page