Step 1. Exchange Student Admission and Application
- Enter your Student ID Number and password.
- Your Student ID Number is the number written on your admission letter (8 numbers).
- Your temporary password is your date of birth (YYMMDD)
- When you log in for the first time, you will need to create a new password of at least 8 characters, including at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one number, and one special character.
Download your admission letter
Upload the following documents:
- Your birth certificate written in one of Canada's two official languages (English or French). If it is in another language, it must be translated by an official translator into one of the two languages mentioned above. In addition, the document must include the following information:
- Your legal name;
- Your usual first name and your other first names;
- Your gender;
- Your date of birth;
- Your place of birth (city and country);
- The names (at birth) and given names of your parents.
- Your valid passport
It is best to use Internet Explorer. If you have technical problems with HEC en ligne, try changing your Internet browser.
|Application period (nominated students)
May 1st to May 15th
October 1st to October 15th
You must complete the exchange student application form online before the deadlines above.
- Complete the Exchange Student Application under «Exchange Student»
- Once you click on Submit, HEC Montreal will automatically receive your application form.
- You will be able to review and modify the information you entered afterwards.
- If your application form is incomplete, you will receive a notice via email.
Personal Information section
- Complete the Emergency Contact Details form
- IMPORTANT: It is mandatory to provide an emergency contact (name, phone number)
It's very important to fill the Exchange student application and the Emergency contact details form before the deadlines, otherwise you will not be able to register for your courses!