Acquire key project management skills
Three hours - 9 a.m. to noon
Course given in French
March 14, 2024
This course will teach you the basics needed at each stage of the project management life cycle and help you acquire the tools you need to implement the right structure to help your projects succeed.
During the course, you’ll strengthen your approach and acquaint yourself with key project management skills.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know what it takes to get a project started.
- Understand the basic steps involved in project management.
- Recognize the main drivers of successful project delivery.
Is this for you?
Whether you are new to project management or want to fine-tune your approach, this course will give you the essential tools you need to advance your skills.
Lecturer, HEC Montréal and CEO, Gestion Christine Beaulieu inc.
- The pre-project phase: Starting off on the right foot.
- Three common project roadblocks.
- Planning and tracking.
- Key elements of success.
- Project closure and performance metrics.
- Half-day online course.
- Interactive, dynamic teaching style.
- Discussion online in small groups or as a class.
- Engaging video content and simulations.
Participants in all of our seminars will receive a certificate of completion from Executive Education HEC Montréal.
This course is part of the following categorie(s):
For more information about this program