For all Campus Abroad Program and for the Program PIEI, the application file must include:
- The completed application form
- An up-to-date resume
- A copy of the main page of the passport
- For non-Canadian, a copy of the valid immigration document (permanent residency card, study permit, etc.)
- A letter of intent (maximum 500 words) demonstrating the following:
- A keen interest in international business;
- Outstanding interpersonnal and leadership qualitites;
- Evidence of social and emotional maturity to adjust to a foreign environment.
If desired, attach a letter of intent for a scholarship. Read more about scholarships.
Send your documents to email@example.com or drop them at our office, room 3.278 (3rd floor, overpass A) at the CSC building before the deadline for the destination.