Internships in countries other than France
To carry out an internship at the end of your studies, in a country other than France, you must:
- have completed your MSc in the past 12 months or less or be in the process of earning your degree (coursework completed and initial version of your thesis or supervised project report submitted);
- start your internship within 12 months of completing your program;
- carry out a 6-month internship (or internships of a cumulative length of 6 months, within 2 terms) in a country other than France;
- be registered for the “End of studies internship” (3 non-program credits) and pay the related tuition fees (including extra fees);
- follow the administrative procedures for finding an internship, registration, and declaring the completion of your internship.
Finding an internship
You are responsible for finding an internship position. However, the School offers different resources to help you:
Submit the Course-project registration form on HEC en ligne, by selecting “Submit documents” and then “Project course/Internship/Workshop”.
End of internship declaration
Upon completing your internship, you must submit the following documents to your program administration (suite 5.450 in the Côte-Ste-Catherine building or by email):