This financial assistance program provides subsidies to create part-time jobs on campus. The subsidy covers 100% of students’ wages (hourly rate and fringe benefits).
- Be a student subject to differential tuition fees (students exempted from differential tuition fees are not eligible).
- Fall and winter terms: be enrolled full-time.
- Summer term :
- be enrolled in at least 6 credits or
- have studied full-time in the previous winter term and intend to continue studying full-time in the next fall term.
- Maintain a satisfactory average, depending on the program of studies.
How to apply
- Obtain a social insurance number (SIN).
- Apply for a position from a School professor or department for the term of your request.
- Complete the study/work program form, with the employer (available only when competitions are open).
- Submit your application to Student Services with the supporting documents indicated on the form, by the deadline.
- Student Services will examine your application, the budget available and your eligibility for the program.
- Student Services will contact you and the employer to inform you of the decision.
- The job must be at the educational institution.
- The maximum annual salary under this program may not exceed the differential tuition fees paid by the student during the same budgetary year (fall, winter and summer).
- The workload may not exceed 15 hours per week (exceptions for summer) and 150 hours per term, so as not to interfere with the student’s studies.
- The wages received through this program are compatible with any form of scholarships, bursaries, grants or other forms of remuneration that the student may receive.
- Summer 2017 : not available
- Fall 2017 : not available
- Winter 2018 : not available