Entrepreneurship scholarships are designed to encourage entrepreneurship and to recognize future entrepreneurs.
Consult the Scholarships directory because eligibility requirements vary from one scholarship to another.
Submit an application
Fill out the online form when contests are open
- Complete only one form for all entrepreneurship scholarships.
- Tip: Start to prepare the documents to be submitted BEFORE the beginning of the contest (ex: business model, video, etc.).
- The school undertakes to respect the confidential nature of the projects submitted.
Documents to submit
- Video: Prepare a video of 2 minutes maximum that answers the following questions (YouTube format):
- What is your project?
- Who are the targeted clients?
- What problems does your project solve?
- Why should you get the scholarship?
- Business model
- Letter of endorsement: Submit only one letter per student (1 page maximum) that should answer the following questions.
- Context in which you met the student
- Entrepreneurial potential/personality traits of the student that would make him a good entrepreneur
- Potential of the student’s project (not compulsory, but desirable)
The letter cannot be written by any members of the Entrepreneurship Hub or any members of your family. The jury will have the right to verify your references.
- CV (1 page maximum)
- Link to your LinkedIn page